Friday, March 15, 2013

What Is This? Brian.

I presented a blurry image taken with my phone in my previous post. It looked kinda artsy to me, but it was a total accident. About a month ago, my buddy Brian and I had a double date at a Korean tofu soup restaurant (SGD Tofu House in Santa Clara, CA...so good!). I was already at the table munching on banchan when I saw him get out of his car. It struck me that he wore a blazer. He never wears a blazer! I felt compelled to take a photo. The only camera I had was my phone. As he walked towards me, I started snapping as fast as the phone would let me. I quickly realized that I was not holding my DSLR. Duh.

Despite taking very bad photos, there were some positives that came out of this:

  • It kicked off a round of gentle jabs at his new GQ look.
  • It provided me with two blog posts.
  • It reminded me that I should bring my DSLR out more often, because photo moments can occur at any time and place.

Here are the other photos:

Now go out there and shoot!

No comments: