Thursday, August 28, 2008

My Favorite Photos

I love Flickr, but surfing that site with my first generation iPhone is torturous. So instead I'm putting up my favorite photos here. Check back here often as I continue to add more photos. People: My favorite little person Kasey! Mark, Kasey, and Amy Mark and Kasey Kasey pouting? My dad abalone fishing Esther and Brian Esther and Brian Esther you're a tiger! Esther and her bat Esther and Rusty Brian and Jeanna Brian golfing with his racquet Brian being silly Esther and Matt after her first triathlon Places: Emeryville Marina during sunset Emeryville Marina during sunset Emeryville Marina during sunset Emeryville Marina at night Pier Tiny boat in a big ocean Tilt-shift miniature of downtown San Francisco You can see these and more on Flickr.

No comments: