Friday, January 16, 2009

Natural Light Is Awesome

I took some photos of my coworkers and I having lunch at a popular Chinese restaurant near my office. I sat with my back towards the window, so the coworkers sitting across from me were nicely lit by indirect sunlight. My other coworkers were not so lucky because they sat next to me and the sun only lit the back of their heads. I didn't pull out the flash out of respect for the other diners. Wow, what a difference a bit of diffuse sunlight makes! You can see the rest of the photos here. You guess which people didn't require much post-processing to bring out the details of their face.

1 comment:

Michael Kriskovic said...

So true Myron! There's nothing more beautiful or natural than people's faces captured with some diffuse natural light.